All School of Professional and Continuing Studies (SPCS) classes and events scheduled for the afternoon and evening of Wednesday, March 6, 2013, have been cancelled due to inclement weather.
This cancellation notice applies to all SPCS classes and events, including but not limited to the following:
- Undergraduate and graduate classroom-based classes (online sessions may be held as scheduled—contact your professor for details)
- Osher Institute classes and events
- Noncredit classroom-based classes listed in the Think Again catalog (online classes are not affected)
- Classes held at the Center for Culinary Arts
- Classes held at Lewis Ginter Botanical Garden
The University of Richmond, including the SPCS office on campus, is operating on a normal schedule throughout the business day.