$10,000 VFIC scholarship, deadline Oct. 15
September 2, 2010
University of Richmond juniors are invited to apply for the Virginia Foundation for Independent Colleges (VFIC) Brighter Futures scholarship program. A scholarship of $10,000 will be awarded to three student scholars. The deadline is Oct. 15, 2010.
- Be a full-time, undergraduate student at one of the fifteen private colleges/universities associated with the VFIC
- Be a U.S. citizen (no exceptions),
- Be a first-semester Junior at the time of application (Fall 2010),
- Have a cumulative grade point average of at least 3.0 on a 4.0 scale,
- Have a declared major in: Economics, Business, Finance, Accounting or related field, and interested in a career in a Fortune 500 corporate setting
- Be studying on campus during Junior year (not studying abroad).
For more information or to apply, visit https://www.vficprograms.org.