The Media & Public Relations team is at the ready to offer you the latest University of Richmond news. We will help facilitate your interviews, locate experts for you and find you the best art to go with your story. Within the newsroom you will find the University’s releases, stories that showcase the vibrancy of the community and our latest tweets.
Featured Experts for Women's History Month
- Women in Combat
Laura Browder is the Tyler and Alice Haynes Professor of American Studies and an English professor. Her areas of expertise include women in combat and women and guns, both of which she has written books about.
- Women, Gender and Sexuality Studies
Ladelle McWhorter is the Stephanie Bennett-Smith Chair in Women, Gender, and Sexuality Studies. McWhorter can speak to a wide variety of topics, including 20th Century French and German philosophy, Queer Theory and Political Theory.
- Women Leaders
Crystal Hoyt is a professor of leadership studies and psychology. She is the associate dean of academic affairs in the Jepson School of Leadership studies. Her expertise includes women and minority leaders in influential positions in politics.
- RT @URLawSchool: 20 students and 4 faculty joined the @RTDNEWS speaker series on RVA's business startup culture at @vahistorical yesterday.…
- UR Downtown to open exhibition focusing on archaeology in #RVA. Curated by “Archaeology in the City" class… https://t.co/Xdi23DuZUk
- RT @URSpiderNetwork: We have 5 QUICK interview tips on the blog today! https://t.co/Y2E3PGxVgb @URNews2Use #jobsearch https://t.co/v1bxtcHo…
- Join UR for readings from @camillerankine & @chenchenwrites 4/4 7pm in Weinstein Hall #PoetryFestival https://t.co/Km9eErXiVj @richmondas
- Cosponsored by @urichmond & @VCU. Learn more at https://t.co/A2uDeAcQ6K https://t.co/lBCqPLPfX7
- How will the world look 50 years from now? Join science blogger for a discussion 4/3 7 pm https://t.co/CyMCrHhisU
- .@urichmond, @RTDCulture, @FrenchFilmUS, @RTDNEWS, @richmondas https://t.co/tmQqrBiDRd
- RT @JennMcClellanVA: Excited to return to my alma mater @urichmond on March 29th as a speaker in the lecture series on envisioning the worl…
- Experts from @URLawSchool, @richmondas, @UR_RobinsSchool and @studyabroadUR discuss their research related to relev… https://t.co/N7GsrSvvpL
- RT @URLawSchool: Prof. Hank Chambers will join today's @URNews2Use media panel. https://t.co/rAJ7QnDUN7
- ATTN Media: Experts panel hosted by University Communications’ Media & PR begins at 2:30 p.m. Hope to see you there… https://t.co/tSCaLa2z1t
- Senator @JennMcClellanVA featured in @urichmond lecture series on envisioning the world in 50 years, event 3/29 7pm… https://t.co/Sk28ZnaAmn
- Hi @CBS6, @NBC12 & @8NEWS! Hope you'll join us 2day for our experts panel. Great resources for your stories!… https://t.co/TzVADBIifJ
- Vive le Cinéma Français: Richmond's French Film Festival to celebrate 25th anniversary https://t.co/KvPvIAOOQM via @RTDCulture