The Media & Public Relations team is at the ready to offer you the latest University of Richmond news. We will help facilitate your interviews, locate experts for you and find you the best art to go with your story. Within the newsroom you will find the University’s releases, stories that showcase the vibrancy of the community and our latest tweets.
University of Richmond management professor Susan Cohen awarded grant to support research on effective design of accelerator programs. More details at http://bit.ly/1KshjEc.
- Dr. @edward_l_ayers, @urichmond pres. Emeritus, to speak at “Road to Appomattox” event 2/20 9:30am @LibraryofVA https://t.co/3DnulBmcre
- In new exhibit, @URmuseums visitors will be able to create their own story about each work of art @urichmond https://t.co/Ck8kHtDMck
- Dr. Betty Neal Crutcher to speak at @WesthamptonColl's 2016 Connecting Women of Color Conference @URichmond Feb. 19 https://t.co/Hrm75iECUY
- Join @urichmond for panel discussion “hip-hop: politics, art & parody in Obamatime” for #BlackHistoryMonth 2/18 6pm https://t.co/Ug2I2oAADi
- Richard Becker, @ModlinCenter, to perform annual piano #SuperBowl concert of works by Debussy, Becker & Chopin Feb 7 https://t.co/EnsZK9JXJf
- .@rvanews article "What to do on First Friday, Feb. 5th" highlights @urdowntown exhibition https://t.co/wmSrWawner @RichmondOnBroad open!
- Hear from @NatGeo #photographer Nathan Benn and preview his @URmuseums #exhibition on Feb. 8 https://t.co/IrBsEENZVx
- Chill out with @URPolice for the #RVA @PolarPlungeVA 2/27 12pm @WillowLawn benefiting @SOlympicsVA @urichmond https://t.co/vODd45ldTj
- .@VirginiaBiz article on President Crutcher (@racrutcher) - A ‘calm energy’ via @sharethis https://t.co/rlxZh7B2f1 https://t.co/wF3PMWWUw5
- Historian of early America, Kathleen DuVal, to give Society of Cincinnati Lecture @urichmond Feb. 18 https://t.co/A1LxIfl0A6 @richmondas
- .@HenricoNow blog shares news of @UR_RobinsSchool professor's grant. https://t.co/HaCjxrjnOL
- Join @urengage for their Brown Bag Lunch Series Feb. 5 with "Have You Seen the Wire?" Fri. 12:30-1:25 at THC 305 https://t.co/6KGOlltlKj
- .@ElephantAutoIns CEO Kevin Chidwick to be @UR_RobinsSchool C-Suite guest Feb. 17 https://t.co/Bz6JtkvVvq Free, but registration required.
- .@UR_RobinsSchool management prof. @susleec awarded grant supporting #Accelerator research https://t.co/4wH5YJUGG6 https://t.co/T27erztRgy