The Media & Public Relations team is at the ready to offer you the latest University of Richmond news. We will help facilitate your interviews, locate experts for you and find you the best art to go with your story. Within the newsroom you will find the University’s releases, stories that showcase the vibrancy of the community and our latest tweets.
Hundreds of students will benefit from The Richmond Guarantee, which provides fellowships for one summer research or internship experience for all traditional undergraduate students.
- Stephanie Dupaul named @urichmond’s next vice president for Enrollment Management. http://t.co/RhyIIi0DzP http://t.co/VAXxIKS9mJ
- Martha Merritt named @urichmond dean of International Education. http://t.co/TwQ6ODfZPz @studyabroadUR http://t.co/EWlgmHcpPe
- Summer road closures and campus construction until 8/17 @urichmond. Maps: http://t.co/zBNakQ3N1r #RVATraffic http://t.co/tOoig12wRR
- Business Opportunity Expo today @urichmond - networking event for local businesses http://t.co/L08iNzBbSz #URExpo #business #tips
- #VA colleges have #yummy food. @virginia_tech, @JMU and @urichmond all on list of 50 US colleges with the best food http://t.co/Y9kyDBwYqk
- Russian scholar and international education leader Martha Merritt named @urichmond dean of International Education. http://t.co/TwQ6OCYoY1
- Photo gallery from @urichmond main Commencement Sun. via @RTDPhoto, @RTDNEWS. http://t.co/wmiICJBsPl #SpiderGrad2015 http://t.co/4g9YJ8xNQe
- “Creating the Commercial Republic” by Ralph Rossum—last of Marshall Center lectures May 14 4:30pm, Brown-Alley Rm. @urichmond @jepsonschool