The Media & Public Relations team is at the ready to offer you the latest University of Richmond news. We will help facilitate your interviews, locate experts for you and find you the best art to go with your story. Within the newsroom you will find the University’s releases, stories that showcase the vibrancy of the community and our latest tweets.
The University of Richmond was named as one of the nation’s best institutions for undergraduate education, according to The Princeton Review. The school ranked in the top 20 in six categories, including #9 for Best Classroom Experience. Learn more in this media release.
- #ICYMI: @JepsonSchool Leadership Forum will explore topics related to #racialjustice https://t.co/fH7tVvbCt2
- Student-curated exhibition at UR Downtown focuses on the future of #transportation in #RVA https://t.co/Xf2mxU2sTp https://t.co/AlxUnkkp8j
- New exhibition at UR downtown focuses on the future of #transportation in #RVA https://t.co/J3GXnfi1Zd @urengage Debuts at #FirstFridays
- UR ranks #13 Most Popular #studyabroad Program in @ThePrincetonRev 2017 edition #Best381 Colleges https://t.co/EqGfM7C6jS @studyabroadUR
- Move over #HarryPotter - UR grad goes pro in #Quidditch via @capecodtimes https://t.co/mPcXUVoQTU @URSpiderNetwork https://t.co/sth1RmSQnB
- Excited to see @urichmond student Thamine Nayeem among the finalists! @studyabroadUR https://t.co/lPrWgj8nmm