The Media & Public Relations team is at the ready to offer you the latest University of Richmond news. We will help facilitate your interviews, locate experts for you and find you the best art to go with your story. Within the newsroom you will find the University’s releases, stories that showcase the vibrancy of the community and our latest tweets.
University of Richmond will host the official start of the Men’s Elite Road Race, the marquee race of the 2015 UCI Road World Championship, on Sept. 27. Learn more at richmond.edu/richmond2015.
- Learn languages like Turkish and Swedish at your own pace with self-directed @global_studio program. #URHiddenGem http://t.co/1GdhTUsUlo
- RT @JacqueFetrow: Congrats @urichmond Psych Prof Cindy Bukach awarded prestigious James McDonnell Fndn Scholar Award @richmonddotcom http:/…
- UR Dr. & Westhampton Way closed for improvement & reconfiguration till 8/17 http://t.co/tOoig12wRR; Maps: http://t.co/zBNakQ3N1r
- Linda Boland and collaborators published; image on cover of Journal of Biological Chemistry. http://t.co/wvqzkzOWqX http://t.co/cRCKmdTrwm
- Gottwald Games @URichmond 4 pm today. 26 teams compete for bragging rights in carnival and field games w #science twist.
- Congrats to @URPolice Officer Dave Johnson on winning the gold in bodybuilding during the World Police & Fire Games! http://t.co/mUdILuin0t
- RT @racrutcher: Betty and I are proud to join the Spider Community today. We look forward to our move to Richmond next week. http://t.co/t…
- RT @SpiderAthletics: 15 of 17 @SpiderAthletics teams finished in Top 5 of their conferences last year http://t.co/TPqgU4RcPu #OneRichmond h…
- RT @URSpiderNetwork: .@urichmond Spider @MikeWoitach talks @ConfluenceCofCo 's innovation, http://t.co/uSiCa7raO5 #SpiderPride
- RT @RichmondBball: Justin Harper will be playing on @DetroitPistons Summer League team http://t.co/7ORE9f6qMr #OneRichmond #ProSpiders http…
- Virginia Private College Week coming up via @examinercom http://t.co/B1dPZTVRP9. More details on #vpcw at @urichmond: http://t.co/8ZeC42ZknM
- Starting today - the wooden foot bridge crossing the lake at the gazebo will be closed for repairs. Work should be complete by end of July.